RULES AND REGULATIONS
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The “CHILL‘N‘GRILL 2019” festival is hereinafter referred to as the “Festival”.
2. The start date and time of the Festival: 12 a.m. on 2 August, 2019.
3. The end date and time of the Festival: 12 a.m. on 4 August, 2019.
4. The location of the Festival: private premises of camping “Daugų sala“, Daugai, Alytaus raj.
5. Objective of the Rules and Regulations: to define the rights and responsibilities of the Festival participants and to ensure their safety and the smooth proceeding of the Festival.
6. The area of the Festival: enclosed area of the Festival that may be accessed with a ticket or accreditation; the tickets are distributed by the Organizer or on its behalf. The area of the Festival consists of the ACTIVE ZONE (LEISURE ZONE+ SHOW-OFF) and PARKING ZONE. Permission to enter any zone of the Festival is granted after the Organizer of the Festival substitutes the acquired ticket or accreditation with a special wristband. The participants shall keep and wear this special wristband throughout the Festival. Any individuals without a special wristband that grants access into a particular zone shall be removed from that zone of the Festival.
7. ACTIVE ZONE: a section in the area of the Festival where show-off, other activities, and trading takes place.
8. LEISURE ZONE: a specially-designated section in the area of the Festival that is intended for camping.
9. SHOW-OFF ZONE: a section in the area of the Festival where the show-off participants should park their cars in a provided order.
10. PARKING ZONE: a section outside the area of the Festival where the spectators of the Festival can leave their vehicles in accordance with the Organizers’ instructions and markings.
11. It is forbidden to play loud music from any other device than official sources of the Festival organizers.
12. Each participant of the Festival (individual who has entered the area of the Festival) unconditionally accepts and undertakes to observe these Rules and Regulations as well as Rules and Regulations provided by camping “Daugų sala”.
II. GENERAL RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTICIPANTS
1. Each participant of the Festival who has entered the area of the Festival is responsible for his/her own health, safety, and life. Participants of the Festival shall respect the rights and legitimate interests of the other participants. A participant of the Festival shall immediately inform the Organizer or security officers about any violations of these Rules and Regulations.
2. Each participant of the Festival who has entered the area of the Festival bears sole responsibility for the safety, loss, or damage of his/her belongings.
3. Each participant of the Festival agrees and does not object to being searched before he/she enters the active and/or leisure zone in order to ensure that he/she is not carrying any objects that are prohibited by the Rules and Regulations or any other objects that pose a threat to society. The participants who possess any objects that are prohibited by the Rules and Regulations and/or any other objects that pose a threat to society shall not be allowed to enter the area of the Festival, irrespective of the fact that they have purchased a Festival ticket.
4. Within and around the entire area of the Festival, the participants are prohibited to make open fire places, it is only aloud to use barbecues, grills, or other similar devices that are related to setting a fire with protection.
5. It is prohibited to destroy and damage objects of nature, willfully cut or ruin the trees, bushes, and parterres, decimate anthills or bird nests, pose danger to the safety or life of other individuals, drop litter, or pollute the atmosphere.
6. The participants of the festival shall observe the instructions given by the individuals who are responsible for the safety of the Festival. Failure to observe such instructions may result in the participants’ removal from the area of the Festival without the right to return at a later stage.
7. It is prohibited to perform any commercial and/or promotional activities in the area of the Festival without the written consent of the Organizer.
8. A participant of the Festival agrees that the Organizer may film during the Festival throughout the entire area of the Festival and use the filmed material later for promotional purposes in any way and in any media for an indefinite period of time.
9. Throughout the entire area of the Festival, the participants can in cash and some places bank cards.
10. Access to the area of the Festival shall not be granted to those:
a. Individuals who are banned from participating in mass events by a court order;
b. Individuals who are obviously under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or other psychotropic substances;
c. Individuals who carry guns or other dangerous objects, explosives, psychotropic substances, flammable materials, or alcoholic beverages;
d. Individuals who behave aggressively, brutally, and may pose a threat to the participants of the Festival;
e. Underage participants entering the Festival without accompaniment of and adult person;
f. Individuals who do not have a valid ID.
11. It is prohibited to bring the following objects into the area of the Festival:
b. Strong alcoholic beverages (beer and sider is possible to bring for the first time, but only 2ltrs per person;
c. Narcotics and related paraphernalia;
d. Pyrotechnics and other flammable and explosive materials;
e. Promotional items that are not concerted upon with the Organiser;
f. Any glass containers;
h. Other objects prohibited by the Organiser of the Festival.
12. The participants of the Festival must be careful in the water; they should not overrate their capabilities or go into or near the water under the influence of the alcoholic beverages.
13. The participants of the Festival are allowed to bring pets according to animal care and control regulations.
14. According Lithuanian law, it is not allowed to drink or buy any alcoholic beverages for persons below 20 years and this is applicable to this Festival as well.
III. ACTIVE ZONE RULES
1. The participants of the Festival agree and do not object to the fact that the sound emitted during the Festival may exceed the usual sound level norms.
2. The participants of the Festival undertake to behave in the active zone of the Festival with good manners and responsibility and do not pollute or damage nature, camping “Daugų sala” inventory.
IV. LEISURE ZONE RULES
1. In the leisure zone, the participants of the Festival shall behave with care and let other participants rest.
2. In the leisure zone, participants are allowed to set up tents only in the specially designated green areas or other places indicated by the persons authorized by the Organizer of the Festival.
3. The leisure zone shall be equipped with toilets, shower-rooms, and/or water basins.
4. The participants of the Festival shall be allowed to bring soft beverages and food products into the leisure zone.
V. PARKING ZONE RULES
1. Spectator of the Festival (no a show-off approved ones) vehicles can only be parked in the parking zone. It is prohibited to leave vehicles in a non-designated zone and/or on the roadside.
2. It is prohibited to sleep or make resting areas in the parking zone. It is also prohibited to make noise or damage the property that belongs to others.
3. Parking zone will be not guarded, please take care of your belongings, so do not leave any bags of valuable things inside the car for a longer period.
1. The area of the Festival will be open 12 AM till 12 PM on 2 August and 10AM till 8PM on 3 August.
2. When entering the area of the Festival, a Festival ticket, after having presented an ID, shall be substituted with a Festival wristband. Only an original ticket purchased in accordance with the requirements set forth by the official distributor of the Festival tickets may be substituted with a Festival wristband. The organizer of the Festival notes that forged or counterfeit tickets shall not be substituted with Festival wristbands. A wristband is valid only when it is on the participant’s wrist. It grants entry to the Festival for one person only. If a wristband is damaged or torn off, it is considered invalid.
3. Children under 12 are granted free entry to the Festival provided that they are accompanied by their parent(s) or guardian(s). If a participant of the Festival is under 18, he/she can participate in the Festival only if accompanied by an adult who takes full responsibility for him/her. At the entrance, the adult who is responsible for the juvenile in question shall sign a Declaration of Responsibility for the accompanied juvenile.
4. Participant fee, tickets are only refundable in case of the event cancelation.
1. Within the area of the Festival, the participants of the Festival shall behave themselves so that they do not pose a threat to the other participants. It is strictly forbidden to damage the signs, promotional signboards, and music- or other kind of equipment that is located in the area of the Festival.
2. The Organiser shall ensure public order during the Festival in co-operation with the Lithuanian police, security agencies, information centre, medical stations, fire and rescue department, and ambulance service.
3. If required, the Organiser can change the location of the Festival in order to ensure the safety of the participants of the Festival.
The Festival security officers, who shall wear special clothing and have special stickers, are entitled to:
– Check tickets/wristbands;
– Check IDs of the participants of the Festival in order to establish their identity and/or age;
– Check the personal belongings, handbags, backpacks, clothes (including pockets) of the participants of the Festival if the latter are suspected to carry any objects prohibited by the Rules and Regulations into the area of the Festival. Security officers are entitled to remove from the area of the Festival a participant who carries any prohibited objects. Such a person is allowed to enter only if he/she leaves the prohibited objects outside the area of the Festival. If any alcoholic beverages are discovered in a bag, handbag, or backpack owned by a participant of the Festival, security officers are entitled to confiscate them. If any drugs, or other psychotropic substances, guns, life-threatening objects, explosives, or flammable materials are discovered in a bag, handbag, or backpack owned by a participant of the Festival, security officers are entitled to detain such person, fill in a protocol, and give him/her over to the police along with the confiscated items;
– Give instructions to the participants of the Festival;
– Exercise force in order to protect the rights and safety of other participants of the Festival or in self-defense as well as to ensure the safety of the Festival items.
4. Festival takes place on the border section so all applicable rules should be taken into consideration.
1. The Festival shall be managed by the Organizer, persons authorized by the Organizer, security officers, ticket inspectors, supervisors, volunteers, and all sensible citizens.
2. Individuals who violate these Rules and Regulations shall be immediately withdrawn from the area of the Festival; their tickets shall not be reimbursed and they shall be held liable for the damage in accordance with the law.
IX. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The Organizer is entitled to replace the announced performers, change the entertainment events, and modify the programme.
2. These Rules and Regulations may be altered upon a unilateral decision of the Organizer. They are published on the official website of the Festival and information centres located in the area of the Festival.
3. The Organizer holds sole ownership of all the rights to the name and logo of the Festival. Only the persons authorized by the Organizer shall sell the official Festival paraphernalia in the area of the Festival.
4. The Organizer of the Festival is under no circumstances responsible for the material and non-material damage, damage to property, injuries, life, etc., to the participants and guests of the Festival.
5. Everyone who entered the Festival area, as well as each participant of the Festival who wears the Festival Bracelet will agree with these rules automatically and unconditionally.
Have a good time!